Thursday, November 18, 2010

The narrow-mindness of people makes me keener to travel.

 Every time I get asked why are you going there? and said in a tone as though I would be crazy to go there. Just makes me more eager to travel to get away from these ignorant people who have no desire to travel and expand their knowledge instead they'd rather criticize your decision and remember things they saw on the news about someone getting kidnapped and killed, though they think they're just generalising that country but really they're generalising the continent and because it happened on the news it's obviously going to happen to me.

 Now I'm not saying it doesn't happen, But it's only a small percentage of foreign travellers that it actually happens too. Not to travel to a country just because of some bad things that have happened is ridiculous, You'll end up missing out on so much culture and tradition that is fast dissapearing and you won't be able to find it anymore.

 So to all those narrow-minded folk, go and travel to those countries that are 'dangerous' and open your mind to different culture, food, music and lifestyle and perhaps you'll relise how awesome this planet is!. Oh and to answer the first question I might reply... To go have a mad fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment